Update: We still have some tickets left, so the contest is extended till the end of August! (Posted on 8th of June 2018)
- Create the best map you can that illustrates a certain area of your environment. Attach an explanation of what problems you tried to solve and what were the results.
- Post it https://community.wardleymaps.com/c/masterstrokes. An account is required to do that.
- Simon will pick 5 of the most interesting maps (at his sole discretion), and their authors will receive a free ticket to map camp. PS. Getting community upvotes will certainly help!
- Results will be announced on 8th of June 2018.
- Maps have to stay public till the end of MapCamp. Please do not share any information of a confidential or sensitive nature.